Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Position: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate trainee responsibilities include communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals .
- Are also responsible, for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs.
- You should also be familiar with the instructors, equipment and educational material requirements for each project. If you can think of and design engaging ways to train our employees.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role will be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones