Adro Investment Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization that specializes in oil, gas, general supplies and merchandise. It was established in the year 1998 with RC Number 402917.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
State: LagosJob Description
- We are looking for a responsible Quality Inspector to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
- You will be a firm advocate of quality in our business.
- The ideal candidate will possess a trained eye for detail and will be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards is essential.
- The goal is to ensure that our products are made of flawless materials with well-functioning equipment.
- Approving or rejecting raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Reading blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Selecting output samples and checking them using appropriate methods
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
- Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Position: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures. You should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum qualification: HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- Qualified and interested candidate must be based in Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] stating the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones