Insight Consults is a major player in the Nigerian economy with main business focus in Customer service consulting, capacity building, Manpower development, logistics, contracts and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Serve customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments. Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs. Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least a HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Any other qualification would be of added advantage.Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Position: Front Desk Representative
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while in our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- At least a HND/ Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Any other Qualification would be of added advantage.
Position: Marketing Executive
- We are looking for talented Marketing Executives to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company.
- You will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Proven experience as marketing executive or similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. Web Trends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- B.Sc./ BA in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their CV to: email@example.com for prior accreditation
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Note: Only successful applicants will be shortlisted.
Share with your love ones