Ocean Crest Technologies Limited is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
State: Alimosho, Lagos
- Preparing, fabricating and welding various metal constructions, components and structures.
- Working from patterns and blueprints, using a variety of tools and machines to make metal parts or assemble components.
- Read, understand and work from drawings.
- Understand the welding requirements
- Familiar and experienced in welding.
- Capable to perform good quality welding as per required.
- Age: 25-40 years.
Competitive and negotiable.
Position: HR Compliance & Control Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR personnel who will be responsible for the management and leadership of human resources compliance related processes, practices and programs, including employment practice compliance and record retention activities and programs.
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Ensure appropriate employment practices and risk management controls are developed, maintained, and enhanced.
- Manage, create and facilitate HR Compliance education and awareness to create a mature oversight culture to comply with required federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- andidate must have minimum of 3-5 years proven work experience as HR Officer/ HR Position Extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
Position: Senior Quantity Surveyor
- M.Sc./B.Sc. or HND in Quantity Surveying with minimum of 5 years experience;
- Demonstrable experience in the following areas: Project management, Budget management, Construction procurement, Collaborative/partnership; Must be a registered Quantity Surveyor.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications quoting the position as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones