Proto Gold Marine is a supply chain company that major in heavy diesel engine parts, marine tools and oil and gas equipment. We have branches in Nigeria and US. Our buying power has significantly increased over the years due to increased dealership from OEM as well as our access to products and manufactures worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Position: Business/Commercial Manager
- A degree in Business Admin or in Marketing
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in business development, customer management, sales or related field
- Strong communication, sales and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Superb negotiation capabilities
- Must be team oriented and results focused
Position: Administrative/Financial Manager
- An Administrative/Financial Manager is urgently needed at Proto Gold Nigeria Limited
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows
- Analysing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and evaluations
- For cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organisations reporting on factors influencing business performances.
- A Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in Oil & gas sector.
- ICAN/its equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 6th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones