Spectra Industries Limited was formally incorporated in 1991 as a Private Limited Liability Company with the name Spectra Nigeria Limited. It subsequently commenced food processing in 1992 at 3, Oludayo Street, Iju Ishaga, Agege, Lagos. It enrolled in the Technology Business Incubation Scheme under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology in 1994 that has the objective of assisting technological related activities with the intent to promote Nigeria’s indigenous products. It completed a five-year incubation program of the scheme in 1998 and emerged as the best “TENANT BUSINESS OF THE YEAR.”
Due to increase in contracts, business development and demands of our quality products, we are currently in search for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field, to fill the position below:
Job Type: Full Time
- Due to increase in contracts, business development and demands of our quality products,we are currently in search for people who thrive on challenges and who consistently strive for excellence within their field.
- Apply now if you wish to work with us and be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert within our established organization.
- Validate parking tickets and parking passes.
- Greet visitors warmly, give them badges, direct them to where they can sign in and make sure they are comfortable
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Hand out employee applications.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Update appointment calendars, take and relay messages.
- Schedule follow-up appointments.
- Proven experience as front desk Officer, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Minimum of HND in office Management, Hospitality Management or other related field. Additional qualifications would be a plus.
Salary is between N75,000 – N100,000 monthly excluding incentives and allowances
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Devise procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all malfunctions to production executives to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
Qualifications and Training Required
- A Degree (B.Sc) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Food science/Technology, Process Engineering, Production Engineering, Quality Engineering or other relevant field.
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Membership with the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) is also a strong advantage
- Excellent Technical/ IT skills
- Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
- Planning and organization skills
- Process Improvement
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
Salary is between N130,000 – N180,000 per month excluding incentives and allowances.
Position: Production Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
- Report to upper management
- Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Organizing relevant training sessions
- HND or Degree (B.Sc) in Business or Management, Chemistry, Food Science and Technology, Process Engineering or other relevant fields
- Membership with a professional body such as the Institute of Operations Management or the Chartered Management Institute may be beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Proven experience as production Manager
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
Salary is between N150,0000 – N200,000 monthly excluding incentives and allowances
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones