Elyon’s Asset Management Limited – We provide world class, locally relevant personal finance and entrepreneurship trainings that are effective, convenient, flexible and affordable. We have live trainings and online (e-Learning) programs that empower motivated people to make smart financial and management choices in order to create, manage and share wealth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Office Assistant
- Assist in the office administration including collecting data from different locations and preparing report.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- The ideal candidate must be resident in Enugu.
Position: Admin Officer
- This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire organisation.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- The ideal candidate should be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Proficient computer skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Must be a born again Christian interested in missionary work
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Share with your love ones