AlinDex Limited professional Services is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants, with a team of over a hundred employees across Nigeria . We have a comprehensive understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop Universal HR solutions, system, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Human Resource Assistant
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Position: Executive Secretary
- Draft routine memos, billing, or other reports
- Edit company correspondence and ensure document accuracy
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Perform basic bookkeeping
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Arrange staff meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
- Edu.Qualification: Minimum of B.Sc/HND
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description, Duties, Functions, Roles and Responsibilities
- Issue visitor’s pass when required.
- Directs caller to destination and records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called upon.
- Collect and distribute mail and messages.
- Receives callers at establishment, determines nature of business, and directs callers to destination: Obtains caller’s name and arranges for appointment with person called upon.
- Operate PBX telephone console to receive incoming messages.
- Make future appointments and answer inquiries and other duties pertinent to type of establishment.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Minimum of an OND qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones