Technira Limited – We deliver the world’s finest IT solutions to our customers, some of the biggest names in the business all over Nigeria. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team, and our own meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first class service, a rapid response to any request and around the clock dependability.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Store Keeper
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van from the logistics & distribution department & Customer.
- Ensuring supply of stock to Customer upon proper scrutiny of the invoice, delivery notes and sales quotes issued.
- Do Continuous/perpetual physical verification of stock to ensure accuracy of book stock.
- Following proper ‘First in First Out’ system for rotation of inventory.
- Monitoring stock handling so as not to exceed the allowed % as per company norms on damages to products caused within the store which are controllable by you.
- Accountable for pilferages in store and is responsible to maintain maximum pilferage limits within the allowed % as per company norms.
- Ensuring proper filing of records and checking availability of records at all times.
- Providing data based on demand from management or the stock supervisor.
- Keeping the store in accordance to standards as prescribed by the company in a clean and tidy manner.
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular saleable stock.
- Ensuring all transaction documents are sent to Finance department on a daily basis.
- A skilled Male Store Keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Intereted applicant must possess OND in any Social Science fields with at least 2 years experience in warehousing
Position: Sales Officer
- Meet sales targets daily, weekly and Monthly
- Ability to close sales fast
- Territory Management and reports
- Competitors activities reports
- Daily and weekly sales report
- Retail sales skills
- OND in Sales related discipline with 3 years experience.
- Good experience in retail and cooperate sales
- Good team spirit
- Self motivation and self drive
- Ability to resolve challenges
Position: Account Officer
- We are currently looking for a smart, trainable and detailed Accounting graduate to fill an entry level Account Officer role
- This individual will be responsible for the following functions, among other accounting functions assigned to him/her.
- Preparation and processing of payments.
- Reconciliation of bank and cash accounts.
- Giving payment advice to vendors.
- Account reconciliation with vendors.
- Minimum of HND in Accounting
- Less than two (2) year related experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Highly efficient with figures.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application.
- Ability to make use of accounting software will be a plus.
- Good time management skills.
- Should have an eye for details.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones