Tractor Owners and Hiring Facilities Association of Nigeria (TOHFAN) was established in 2003 with 9 tractors and 36 members to provide tractor hiring services to farmers on a commercial basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Investment and Financial Analyst
- To provide a commercial and financial reporting service to ensure reliable category, overhead and balance sheet information is produced, evaluated and communicated to facilitate planning and control and enable decision making.
- Collates input from Marketing, Supply Management, Customer Development on a monthly basis and prepares TOHFAN’s Financial Plan (Sales and Operations Plan) that drives the result of the business
- Prepares TOHFAN’s monthly Financial Forecast for submission in line with published timings
- Compares current Forecast with previous Forecast
- Prepares robust Forecast Commentaries and submits in line with published timings
- Ensures reasonableness and arithmetical accuracy of Forecast
- Ensures Data integrity in S&OP and Forecasting processes
- Prepares presentation slides for Leadership team on Management Results
- Adhoc analysis on Forecast information
- Is responsible for issuing the reports on time
- Takes responsibility for own development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty Satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Inclination to learn and grow
- A graduate of Accounting with levels of professional Accounting exams
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting job is required
- Ability to be proactive and solution minded
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team
Position: Tractor Mechanic
State: Zaria, Kaduna
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must possess (FSLC) First School Leaving Certificate with at least four (4) years tractor driving experience and certificate of training in Tractor Mechanics with Trade Test I and II.
- Candidates must be able to communicate in English.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage.
Position: Media Officer
- The Media Officer will be responsible for conceptualising, planning and implementing media and communications geared at influencing TOHFAN’s agenda.
- This new role will produce and deliver a wide range of high quality communications materials for a variety of audiences across multiple channels.
- The holder will be responsible for media engagement, promoting and strengthening TOHFAN’s profile, amplifying the organisation’s messages on social media platforms and helping to influence customers, decision-makers and partners.
- The job holder will coordinate the production of all communication materials, manage content flow on all digital channels and manage documentation and dissemination of TOHFAN’s work nationwide.
- If you consider yourself to be the best fit for this role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.
Share with your love ones