First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a key distributor for FMCG is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Account Officer
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping up-to-date account records and overseeing smooth transactions with clients.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Process invoices, record payments and track expenses of the organization.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
- Send bills to customers, process funds and interact with collection agencies.
- Solve problems that occur when accounting numbers are not in sync.
- Keep information confidential and secure them with database backups.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Create and monitor internal auditing procedures.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- First degree in Accounting from a recognized institution
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Account Officer I” as subject of the mail.
Position: Van Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Minimum qualification is OND
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Must be target driven and persuasive.
- Very smart, vibrant and proactive.
- Candidates who possess a valid driver’s license and reside around Agege, Berger and Ikeja axis would be preferred.
Monthly Salary + Commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones