Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: HR Talent Sourcing Graduate Intern
- We have an exciting intern opportunity available that will work on recruiting, candidate care, project coordination, onboarding of talents for the Ellae Jobs platform (jobs.ellaecreative.com)
- A successful candidate will have a high degree of comfort and proficiency using technology, strong organizational skills, sense of urgency, be a proactive communicator and demonstrates high customer service.
- Display of job advertisements, conducting telephone interviews and job interviews
- Identify candidates for all job openings
- Coordination of projects specific to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and/or contingent labor.
- Utilize tools such as Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel to track and analyze data and produce reporting and metrics.
- Manage candidate workflow and recruiting process utilizing an Applicant Tracking System
- Generate monthly reports (revenue and cost analysis)
- Managing interview schedule with the fitted candidates
- Cooperation with the management team in developing talent and implement effective HR.
- Scheduling meetings and interviews, facilitation of invoicing, expense reimbursement and record keeping.
- Coordination, planning and execution of recruiting events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Behavioral Sciences or related business discipline.
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Must have 6+ months experience
- The individual should be dynamic, organized, enthusiastic and a self-starter.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external customers at all levels providing a positive customer service experience.
- Adept at learning and utilizing technology such as databases, collaboration tools, Google Docs, Sheets, Forms and Slides.
- Must be proactive and able to apply analytical thinking to solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones