Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Training Coordinator Graduate Intern
- We have an exciting intern opportunity available that will contribute to the organizational goals by coordinating our training program between facilitators, students and the management for the Ellae Training Academy platform (training.ellaecreative.com).
- A successful candidate will ensure that all arrangements are made and confirmed prior to the training commencing and ensuring that all Ellae Training Academy standards are maintained throughout the training process.
- In addition, he/she is responsible for building solid and meaningful relationships with our students.
- They will also have a high degree of comfort and proficiency using technology, strong organizational skills, sense of urgency, be a proactive communicator and demonstrates high customer service.
- Promote all training courses provided by the Ellae Training Academy
- Student liaison regarding their training needs and requirements
- Any other duties within the scope of work as assigned by the management
- Selling trainings to already existing customers and potential customers
- Cost control- ensure that all costs incurred are quoted for and invoiced to the students timeously
- Co-ordinate training schedule for all training programs
- Co-ordinate all administration duties relevant to each training course
- Generate monthly reports (sales and cost analysis)
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Engineering/Marketing/IT
- Negotiation and selling skills
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good experience in a customer care environment, preference 6+ months experience
- Business Administrative skills
- Experience in automating processes and implementing new structures/processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask different tasks
- Attention to detail
Specific Job Skills:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Customer relations
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a Cover Letter to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones