Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited – Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding’s brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Senior Demand Planner
Direct Report: Head of Supply Chain
Department: Supply Chain
Team: Supply Chain, Sales, Logistics/Warehouse
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- To provide a single coordination point of contact for Supply Chain Planning and Customer Service Management.
- Ensure that forecast is visible as early as possible. Monitor stocks inventory products and ensure forecast is reflected correctly. Maintain Life Cycle Codes.
- Works closely with Hayat Kimya Nigeria Supply Chain team and global supply chain stakeholders to ensure stocks are ordered within agreed working capital levels and Best Practise is followed at all times.
- Work closely with Sales Team / AS Demand Planning team/ Customer Service team (CSM) and Logistics Planner and to ensure no stock outs of key products.
- To use market information to negotiate better supply dates and to minimise stock outs or arrival delays.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning
- To support the local / international supply chain team in its daily activities.
- Management of data using SAP or any related as planning tools, and to ensure all changes in product range are correctly reflected to allow for efficient demand planning.
- Ensure key inputs into the system and SAP are done and that any arising problems are communicated immediately with suggestions for improvement.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Review Hayat Kimya Nigeria sales figures / marketing events on a monthly basis and advise the Team on Supply Chain progression.
- To manage the Hayat Kimya Nigeria demand scheduling in order to achieve the target Customer Service Levels at the appropriate cost.
- 5-7 years working experience in FMCG
- Can work well under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in a corporate firm preferably in FMCG sector
- B.Sc in Social Sciences or any other study related. MBA will be an added advantage.
- Shows initiative, is proactive and be willing team player
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Ability to use key supply chain systems and tools, SAP and any other system that will be implemented.
- Analytic Thinking, Planning & Organizing Ability, Result Oriented
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones