eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Human Resource Manager/Officer
- The Human Resources Manager/Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administration and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will ensure compliance with statutory obligations and best practice. A degree in human resources, administration or any related field is required.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administrative functions.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field. Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM) and/or Masters in a HR-related field are added advantages
- Minimum of five (5) years professional experience as a HR generalist, experience evident in multiple human resource disciplines specifically Recruitment, Selection, Orientation, On-boarding and Talent Management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones