DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable Medical Laboratory Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Human Resources Manager
- The Human Resources Manager is responsible for preparing and implementing top-in-class HR policies as well as providing strategic people management support to Business Units in order to meet the business objectives of the Company.
- The Human Resources Manager will report to the Managing Director.
In fulfilling his/her responsibilities, the successful candidate will:
- Establish Human Resources priorities in line with organizational objectives;
- Manage the Company’s Performance Management System, design and implement Reward & Compensation strategy as well as Employee Engagement Strategy;
- Ensure compliance with Labour and employment related Laws by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements and advising Senior Management on required actions;
- Oversee the HR budget and ensure costs are in alignment with budget;
- Implement HR strategies, policies & procedures by establishing individual and team accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation architecture, health and welfare benefits, learning & development, records management, succession planning, employee & industrial relations and staff retention;
- Manage the initiation and coordination of all recruitment, selection, induction and placement process for all categories of employees to meet and deliver business objectives;
- Any other duty as assigned by Executive Management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in the Humanities
- A Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or an MBA.
- ACIPMN professional certification or any other recognized HR certification.
- Excellent Managerial and behavioral competencies.
- Adaptability and flexibility to the needs of a fast-paced work environment
- Must not be older than 40 years old
- Minimum of six (6) years’ relevant work experience.
- Evidence of technical competencies in the use of Microsoft Office suite, strong IT skills and ability to utilize HR Information system as well as project Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones