Stresert Services Limited – Our client in the FMCG industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Maintenance Manager
Job State: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: NFMM
- The job holder will be responsible for managing the maintenance of plant and equipment; to significantly improve plant performance and reliability through the management.
- The job holder is also responsible for defining, implementing and managing a risk based maintenance strategy to meet the Business Safety, Environmental, Financial and Operational objectives at minimum cost and in the safest manner.
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Minimize plant down time by developing and overseeing the implementation of effective breakdown management
- Attend promptly to equipment stoppages to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the plant.
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of equipment.
- Coordinate a team of supervisors and technicians to ensure machines/plant in working order.
- Provide training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Assess the cost and value of overhauling or upgrading to the cost of replacement.
- Assist with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions.
- Prepare report, analyse data and make recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Plan and execute preventive and routine maintenance of equipment.
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5+ years’ experience in maintenance management role.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Member of The Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, specifications and schematics.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and follow up skills.
- Effective interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Electrical, Plumbing, Welding, Carpentry skills.
- Proficiency in SAP.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘NFMM’ as subject of application
Application Deadline 18th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones