GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to sub saharan Africa. We are recruiting currently to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Mechanical Supervisor
- Cordination all Mechanical responsibilities in the plant including the facilities
- Prepare Mechanical engineering analysis of plant performance and efficiency
- Manage the Mechanical Engineering budget and procurement strategies
- Manage Mechanical engineering duties surrounding the following; mechanical devices, components, production equipment, tooling, transportation equipment, environmental control, materials handling, machine tools, robots, automated manufacturing equipment.
- Manage on-going project issues, budgets, and schedules.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Analyse and resolve work problems or assist workers in solving problems
- Confer with other Managers and supervisors to coordinate activities with other departments
- Responsible for Documentation, Implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the integrated management system (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001) and food safety Management system
- Oversee the scheduling of planned maintenance and manage critical, emergency and breakdown situations.
- Managementand maintenence of the plant facilities including biuldings etc.
- Provide technical guidance on all site related issues, and formative advice on productdevelopment
- Prepare documentation, and supportive evidence for CIR’s ( capital investment requests), and develop a capital investment strategy
- Provide technical advice to customers and the maximization of product performance
- First Degree in Mechanical engineering/Mechatronics
- basic experience in Electrical maintenence woukld be a plus
- Team leadership abilities
- Ability to network with multiple stake holders and internal customers
- 4 years supervisory experience is required for this role
- 10 years requisite experience in various mechanical maintenance
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: Brian.email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th Jaunuary, 2019.
Share with your love ones