Out There Media is an international leader in Mobile Advertising and Data Technology. We are working with the world’s leading mobile operators such as MTN, Vodacom, Telenor Group, Starhub, Smart, Axiata Group, Zain, etc as well as Fortune 500 brands such as Unilever, P&G, Nestle, L’Oreal, Coca Cola, PepsiCo, Friesland Campina etc. and their agencies such as Mindshare, Mediacom, MEC, Maxus, Starcom, OMD, Havas among others. For our clients we design, manage and execute mobile advertising campaigns that reach the right audience in a perfectly targeted, effective and engaging way directly on their mobile phones. We do so via our own technology platform Mobucks™.
We are growing our business and are therefore looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of:
Position: Project Manager
- Reporting to the Project Director and the COO based in Vienna and Athens respectively, you will be working closely with our clients such as mobile operators and other technical partners to plan, manage and execute integration projects of mobile advertising solutions utilizing our Mobucks™ technology.
- You will be responsible for steering the mobile operator through the integration process and will be working closely with our technical team to coordinate internal resources to ensure all deliverables and key milestones are met within agreed timelines and budget.
- Fully customer focused you will utilize your expert knowledge of project management methodologies and tools and experience of technology solutions within the mobile industry, to drive integration projects through to successful completion. In this role you will also lead the efforts to build and expand programmatic and data driven mobile advertising strategies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive and manage large scale mobile operator deployments
- Planning, execution and closing of the integration projects and providing the key contact point for the mobile operator during the integration process
- Co-develop the project plan and statement of work with our clients to define the deliverables, engagement, schedule, roles and responsibilities of the project team
- Deliver the projects on schedule, within budget and to the clients’ satisfaction
- Analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following as needed Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, Scenarios, Change Requests, etc.
- Develop, maintain, manage and grow strong relationships with DSP’s, data providers, exchanges, SSP’s and DMP’s
- Providing a technical contact point for the operators to communicate the technical requirements and answer technical queries
- Delivering the commercial elements of the project plan, such as Go-To-Market plan, by working closely with the local team
- Collaborate with internal and clients’ teams to evaluate, test and refine the end-to-end customer experience and ensure the quality and accuracy of all deliverables
Education And Qualifications
- University Degree in a relevant field (Software Engineering, Telecommunications, Digital Media, or similar)
- 5+ years working experience in technical project and product management in Mobile/ Digital Marketing serving as the conduit between the clients (internal and external) and the software development team
- Expert knowledge of ad serving technology and strong understanding of buying media through demand side platforms, ad exchanges, and trade desks
- Proven relationship-building and expectation management skills with a high client focus
- Analytical mindset with a sharp eye with keen attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication, presentation and consultative selling skills
- Willing to travel (eg. Ghana, Uganda, in company’s office locations, etc..)
- Thorough experience in project management process, methods and tools while using product-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies. A certification such as PMP or equivalent is considered a strong plus.
- Strong product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret client business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Passion and Deep Knowledge of Mobile Advertising, Mobile Analytics, Mobile Marketing and Social Media including Programmatic Advertising and Performance Marketing
- An attractive remuneration package
- To become part of a stimulating, bright and international team
- Exceptional personal growth and career opportunities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones