Nörrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Risk Officer
- The Risk Officer communicates risk policies and processes to the organisation. The Job holder will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market, credit and operational risk, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support.
- Identifying, assessing, managing, and monitoring risks within new and existing business, products, operating models while defining mitigating activities to prevent such risks.
- Define, implement, and monitor the adequacy of the Firm’s integrated risk management framework, and set guidelines for the development of supporting policies and procedures.
- Ensure effective risk management and monitoring oversight of risks such as operational risk, market risk, reputational risk, ALM risk, strategic risk, compliance risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, legal risk, and other risk exposures that may exist within the businesses.
- Managing enterprise-wide risks through the design and implementation of an integrated risk management framework.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Finance, Business Administration/Law or a similar field, plus 5 – 7 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of exchange regulations and contemporary knowledge of risk framework such as Market and Operational risk Knowledge of securities and finance markets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com The Mail Subject should include Full Name and Position
Application Deadline 16th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones