Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Account Assistant
- Responsible for reconciling bank accounts and suspense accounts.
- Compute financial charges.
- Perform basic clerical tasks, including filing, data entry, writing formal letters, data processing and recording transactions, and other duties as needed.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department by raising journals, working on spreadsheets, ledgers, confirming and posting customers’ payments.
- Prepare financial reports.
Qualification and Experience
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- OND in Finance related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Have excellent communication skills and report writing skills
- Be highly numerate and organized.
- Pay attention to details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones