Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Building and Civil Engineering Construction firm based in Lagos is currently seeking an experienced candidate for immediate employment in the position below:
Position: Accounts and Admin Officer
- Ensure that statutory and regulatory requirements are met and on a timely basis to avoid infractions.
- Contribute to preparation and submission of bids, tender, contractor prequalification, etc.
- Prepare and maintain HR related documentations including staff payroll, pension, PAYE, HMO etc.
- Supervise Admin Assistants
- Provide accounting clerical support to the accounting department .
- Prepare and maintain accounting records including source documents, general ledger , cash, banking transactions , investments records etc.
- Process payments and maintain accounting records for clients, suppliers, vendors, statutory, etc.
- Liaise with the external auditors, consultants and relevant regulators.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting or any other related field
- 3 – 5 years good work experience
- Audit background experience preferred
- AATWA or ACA an added advantage.
- Good written, verbal communication and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under minimal supervision.
- Ability to apply knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Competency in MS Office, and accounting software (preferably Quickbooks) compulsory.
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports .
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: “Accounts/Admin Officer”.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones