ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Application Developer
Job type: Temporary
- The Application Developer will ensure successful implementation of designated application projects.
- He will provide broad functional and technical expertise within multiple business areas, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications.
- He will develop, integrate, configure and support the business applications upon which the business relies, within agreed standards.
- He will lead e-channels initiatives and implementation
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive testing and process re-design elements of E-business solutions delivery to ensure robust and consistent delivery across ARMP.
- Promote discipline across the project portfolio by ensuring adoption of project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks and tools
- Maintain productive relationships with key suppliers/vendors to ensure adherence to SLAs and the sustainability of services in the long term.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of new and updated solutions to deliver on IT and ARMP’s strategy, in line with governance frameworks and overall architecture as assigned.
- Proactively align with the business relationship managers in understanding business needs and strategizing optimal ways to meet needs identified.
- Understand and manage resource requirements to meet solution delivery needs and operational core application support
- Prepare new solutions and updates for transition to operations
- Coordinate and monitor application support based on prioritization and escalation requirements
- Drive discipline through project management, business change management, reporting and risk management frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 3 years in similar role
- Professional certification in Project Management (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) and/or IT Service Delivery (ITIL).
- Experience with ASP.NET
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd January, 2019.
Note: You need to login with your account before you can apply for this job.
Share with your love ones