Proten is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Business Development Executive
- An HR Consulting firm, is looking to hire a Business Development Executive to plan and coordinate all Marketing and Business Development activities.
- With the sole aim of bringing in new business (clients) as well as managing existing clients. The candidate must be able to manage several clients account seamlessly with little supervision.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Participate in the strategic planning process
- Develop business with the assigned accounts and new accounts.
- Create strategic development plans, including active sales pipeline and implementation, to build new profitable business.
- Track and report progress with implementation of strategic plan, and ongoing forecasts.
- Perform analysis to determine opportunities in the market.
- Assess the profitability of existing products and service offerings
- Improve existing business by increasing profitability and customer satisfaction
- Manage business deals from negotiation to close.
- Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office work Packages etc.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Dedication to develop clients’ business.
- Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proven track record of business development success.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Social Sciences
- 2-3 year(s) experience in business development or related roles specifically, in the same industry
- A self-starter who will hunt for new business across our product offerings.
- Great Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
- Effective Communication and Information Management Skills,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject “Business Development Executive” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 11th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones