Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a leading Insurance Brokerage company with head office in Port Harcourt and branch office in Lagos.
The company is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Business Development Manager
- Drive Business Development strategy, bring in new business, retain existing business and close on-going business transactions
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Candidate will be responsible for increasing the organization’s bottom line by developing new business, offerings to new and existing clients;
- Develop and implement efficient marketing processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Sign on new businesses as well as manage existing clients and ensure they are satisfied and positive with the organizations product offerings and services;
- Build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions;
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range strategic and business development goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- Must be computer literate, must be versed with online business platforms;
- Strong marketing skills is required for this role (it is desired that the candidate already has account being managed to aid their new assignment);
- A good knowledge of Lagos market is key.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science, Marketing or related fields;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ insurance business development experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a reputable insurance company;
- Understanding of reinsurance, management and practice; insurance brokerage experience is highly desired;
- Attractive with good career prospect and other work benefit.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using ‘BHI’ as subject of mail.
Application Deadline 8th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones