Connect Rail Services Limited – Our company, Connect Rail is at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network. Our vision is to build a Pan African logistics business committed to unlocking the challenge of moving goods across the continent
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Business Research & Strategy Analyst Intern
Duration: 3 Months
- Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations and Word-based briefs as needed via a compilation of results, charting, analysis, quality assurance, etc.
- Gathering and analysis of competitive marketplace information
- Participation in ad-hoc projects and performing other duties as assigned
- Our goal is to provide the intern with practical, hands-on experience on a real-time business need and build solid competencies within the strategy & business research field!
- Business & Enterprise Intelligence (B&EI) conducts primary and secondary research to develop actionable intelligence and insights for key strategic decisions. We work closely with senior leadership and other stakeholders across multiple functions, such as strategy, business development, and marketing.
- As a Strategy Intern, you will have exceptional opportunities to take on challenges that will test your abilities to think strategically, innovate and execute. Your work will include:
- Performing a range of research tasks, including collecting statistics and other information and modeling market behavior.
- Must be able to work in a team-based environment as well as individually
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) a must
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive information and maintain strict confidentiality
- Graduate degree program focused on Business, Economics, Statistics or Math
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and organizational skills
Share with your love ones