Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a System Integrator Company, is recruiting currently to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Technology and Business Development
- A customer facing role focused on the company’s top line. It is strategic, visionary and entails defining the company’s enterprise technology strategy and direction.
- The role develops and manages business practices that reflect the enterprise technology landscape.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction across the entire technology function.
- Work with various business areas to drive innovation, strategic positioning and support business development activities with technical support in product concept development and customer relations.
- Share knowledge, expertise and experience by ensuring synergy across the entire Technology function.
- Recommend, develop, integrate, administer and evaluate policies, procedures, and standards needed to provide flexible and cost-effective IT services – products and solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Assess new and emerging technologies to determine applicability and act as advisor to the CEO on technology investments and initiatives.
- Provide technology direction for customers and the company
- Search out alliances and partnerships that help the company adopt and build new technology practices
- First Degree in Physical or Numerate Science, Engineering or other related fields.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience working as a Technology and Business Development Director.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Capacity to lead the company over time
- Technology or/Business Background
- Excellent presentation, networking and written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership competence.
- Capacity Product/Business development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s in MS Word format and Cover Letters to: email@example.com and reference firstname.lastname@example.org with “Director of Technology and Business Development” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th September, 2018.