Car45.com – We are Nigeria’s largest car buying service with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars.At Cars45 our passion is to build the infrastructure for commerce that allows sellers and buyers of Nigerian used Cars to exchange value quickly, cheaply and with unhindered access to independent relevant information required for decision making. We now have inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Facilities & Admin Officer
Job type: Full Time
- The Facilities & Admin Officer will coordinate all building and asset maintenance for our inspection centers.
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring the facilities are in good conditions, up to code, and fully operational.
- The Facilities & Admin Officer will also be responsible for managing contractors and working with third party vendors.
- He/she will visit various centers daily, identify snags and provide solutions; as well as follow up on contractors/vendor to ensure timely and successful completion of assigned projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate compliance with maintenance checklist
- Schedule daily visit to Lagos centers to ensure adherence to maintenance standard
- Ensure all utility systems are inspected and in accordance with regulations
- Negotiate bids and contracts for third party vendors
- Supervise building security and maintenance services
- Manage and supervise all facilities personnel
- Oversee all building functions
- Coordinate all maintenance issues and schedules
- Coordinate payment of utility bills and other statutory obligations
- Liaise with external contractors (LAWMA, PHCN, Water Corporation, etc.) in the provision of utility services and prompt payment of services provided
- Prepare and submit weekly maintenance reports of visited centers to Facilities Manager
- Plan building maintenance and operational programs
- Manage vendor contracts
- Ensure efficiency of all building systems
- Coordinate site safety programs
- Prepare operating reports
- Maintain a safe work environment for all employees
- Ensure all processes and compliance programs are met
- Manage facilities planning and space allocation
- Prepare cost estimates for moves and equipment
- First degree in Engineering, Facilities Management, Business Management or related field preferred. Certification in facilities management a plus.
- Proven experience in Facilities Management
- 5+ years’ work experience with up to 3 years in core Facilities & Administration
- Vast experience in PPM monitoring and follow up
- Experience in SLA management and 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Experience in developing strategies and implementing vision
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Computer skills; may include scheduling with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Ability to apply expertise and technology
- Entrepreneurial and commercial17 thinking
- Creating and innovating
- Relating and networking
- Task ownership
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at following strict budgets
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Previous experience in maintenance supervision or related field
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject head.
Application Deadline 17th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones