HR-on-Wheels – Our client, a leading player in the real estate sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Finance Associate
- The role holder will oversee the financial health and operation of the company and will report directly to the CEO.
- The candidate has to be someone who is proactive, self-directed, and sets a high bar for themselves and their work.
On a daily basis, The Finance Associate will:
- Perform complex analyses on our performance
- Carry out forecasts and prepare pitches and presentations for current and future investors.
- Control the company’s budget and liaise with all departments to ensure compliance
- Advise on business strategy in context of our budget and financial health
- Track operating expenses and liaise with the Operations Team bi-weekly to ensure compliance with budgets
- Liaise with the necessary tax bodies and ensure our compliance
- Proven ability to work well in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a financial institution preferably an Investment Bank, Accounting Firm or Auditor
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Finance Associate” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones