Advantage Health Africa – Our client, one of the leading insurance company in the insurance services sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Group Head, HR
- We are looking for candidates to lead the Human Resource Department, to provide strategic HR Direction for the company and all subsidiaries; set and implement approved employment and other HR policies.
- Manages employees training and development
- Manages employee relations and relationship with employee groups
- Interacts with and manages third party service providers
- Vets and approves all employment policies, training plans and performance appraisals within the Group
- Supervises and provides leadership in the implementation of all Human Resources functions.
- Develops operational plans for managing Consolidated Hallmark Insurance’s human capital and HR delivery
- Develops implements and manages the company’s HR systems including career management, performance management, competency development, manpower & succession planning, etc.
- Formulates for approval and implements HR policies, procedures and controls
- Identifies the company’s manpower needs and manages the recruitment and selection process
- Provide data for defining and maintaining a competitive and meritbased compensation system to support the company’s vision and strategy
- Education: Applicants must have Bachelors in any of the following disciplines: Law, Business Studies, Accounting, Economics, Insurance, Banking & Finance.
- Age: Applicants must be between 3555 years.
- Professional Membership: Candidate must be a member of CIPD or equivalent
- Applicants must have a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience.
- At least 5 years must have been in the insurance services sector and 3 years in top/senior management position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.