Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: HR Compliance & Control Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR personnel who will be responsible for the management and leadership of human resources compliance related processes, practices and programs, including employment practice compliance and record retention activities and programs.
Specific Responsibilities includes:
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Ensure appropriate employment practices and risk management controls are developed, maintained, and enhanced.
- Manage, create and facilitate HR Compliance education and awareness to create a mature oversight culture to comply with required federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3-5 years proven work experience as HR Officer/ HR Position Extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share with your love ones