MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently underserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Marketing Associate
- The primary focus of this role is to maximise revenue for MKOBO by proactively building a portfolio of quality risk asset and liabilities, actively promoting and marketing MKOBO’s products and services while also ensuring the products are appropriately positioned and priced to be competitive.
- Ability to innovate, prioritize and implement effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Experience of marketing and sourcing new clients for loans and mobilisation of deposit.
- Knowledge of direct sales and marketing and
- Sound knowledge of the financial products and services.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) acts
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Knowledge of relationship building and customer management
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, pressurized work environment
Qualification and/or Experience
- Minimum of Degree in Marketing/Finance/Communication from a reputable University
- Post graduate degree an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 Years relevant professional experience in a similar role
- Financial services or technology company experience will be beneficial
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel & Word;
- Sound interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Leadership, Supervision and Coaching skills
- Highly detail oriented and analytical skills
- Able to achieve set targets
- Develop long–term relationships with clients
- Ability to maintain and develop new customers account, and liaison with back office staff in processing new clients.
- PC word processing, spreadsheet and database preparation and evaluation skills
- Goal oriented, needs to be focused and achieve targets
- Self starter and team Player
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Marketing Associate” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Share with your love ones