Dees Travels and Tours Limited was incorporated in Nigeria in 2000 to set new standards and change the face of travel and tours management services in Nigeria and Africa.
We offer various services that have witnessed unparalleled delivery of excellent services to our esteemed customers which include individuals, groups and organizations.
As an IATA certified travel agency, we are managed by a team of young and dynamic professionals who have a good track record on effective customer service delivery.
Our service portfolio includes: Sale of all airline tickets both local and international, Individual/Group tour packaging, Visa procurement and advisory, Hotel reservation both local and international, travel
insurance, Chauffeur/Car hire, Airport protocols services etc.
We would like to get applicants for the position of:
Position: Marketing Executive.
- A Marketing Executive manages and controls the relationship between the product and the target audience.
- Perfectly matching the client’s business with the customer needs, marketing executives are also expected to promote products and services to interested customers.
- As a marketing executive, you would promote your employer’s products, services or ideas. You would need organisational skills to plan product launches, market research and public relations events. Using your
confidence and creativity you would also market your products across TV, radio and the press
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- organizing photo shoots;
- maintaining and updating customer databases
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press– local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations.
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- managing budgets.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones