Aldelia Group – Our client, a multinational paint manufacturing company based in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Personal Assistant to the MD
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organisational, and logistical service to the Managing Director.
You responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Schedule meetings on behalf of the Managing Director.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for the Managing Director.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the Managing Director Officer by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain the Managing Director’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Managing Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Degree qualified, you must have a minimum of 6 years’ demonstrable experience in an administrative/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurised environment requiring tact, judgment and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management and booking of travel and accommodation (essential).
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- You must have excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the Managing Director’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team is equally essential.
- In addition, you must be attentive to detail and deadlines, able to prioritise and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters is required.
- You must be confident and able to work on own initiative with limited supervision
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with top management.
- You must be proficient in Keyboard and IT applications, expert level in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones