Anthony Ayoade Associates – Our client, a publishing company with head office in Ibadan, Oyo State and branches across the Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Professional Driver
State: Ibadan, Oyo
Reporting: Primary to Admin and Personnel Manager
- The Professional Driver MUST be able to safely operate and drive any assigned vehicle (both manual and automatic) at any times on public highways and any locality.
- Ability to read a map to navigate around Nigeria
- Must be able to complete log books, vehicle inspection and condition reports both manually and electronically
- Responsible for cleaning any assigned vehicle of the company
- Adhere to and follow all safety rules and regulation.
- Conduct daily safety assignment as assigned by the management
- Responsible for transmission operation and maintenance
- Communicate and relate professional with internal personnel and customers.
- Ability to read; write and communicate in English
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Must possess a valid driver licenses and permit.
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Knowledge of all traffic laws and regulation
- High School Certificate with credit in Math and English
- OND Certificate will be an added advantage
- Ability to do basis math and map reading
- 2 years previous experience is required with proof.
- Day shit: Monday – Friday
- Time: 7:00am – 6:00pm
- Must be able to work overtime, night and weekends as operationally necessary (There is overtime allowance)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Share with your love ones