Flexedge Limited – Our client, a reputable Facility Management company, is recruiting suitable, qualified and well experienced candidates, to fill the position below:
Position: Project Manager
- The role is responsible for managing and controlling all civil aspects of project design, execution, and contract management, as well as quality control on civil works for all projects.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitoring the activities of contractors, subcontractor, consultants and vendors to make sure they render services according to contract and agreement.
- Undertake technical and feasibility studies including site investigations to determine whether it is appropriate for project description.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards;
- Interpret clients’ and contractors requirements
- Review and determine the suitability of civil and structural design
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
- Take responsibility and manage site engineers and other technical staff on site
- Manage and control the activities of resident engineers on site
- Ensuring projects are completed according to approved drawing and specification.
- Manage and control all civil works.
- Confirms product performance by inspecting and conducting tests.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organise and prioritise workload within a schedule
- Determine change of score and preparing change order.
- Determine variations in project.
- Receive, collate, and review all site documents from contractors and consultant.
- Administer QMS forms
- Verify certificate and valuation.
- Ensure that all civil related design and submission from consultants are reviewed before approval for use or construction is given.
- HND/B.Sc in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 5years experience in a standard working environment
- Related certifications in engineering field.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong project management knowledge and skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Excellent learning and transferable skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “PROJECT Manager” as heading on or before the above stated closing date.
Application Deadline 26th January, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share with your love ones