UT Financial Services is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Property Development Manager/Senior Manager
- Design Team contract administration;
- Design delivery management;
- Project Risk management and controls;
- Programme scheduling and document control;
- Coordination of marketing and sales activities
- Identify viable opportunities in property development and management.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the right quality
- Provide overall leadership for projects and closely manage and coordinate project activities.
- Day to day management of projects, external professionals and project activities to achieve KPIs.
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timelines and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting to the Group CEO;
Requirements & Experience
To be considered for shortlisting, potential candidates should possess most of the following:
- Marketing and /or management of real estate
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role;
- A practical orientation or focus on delivering a high-quality customer service with an ethical approach to business.
- Bachelor Degree or HND in Project Management, Engineering, Real Estate or other relevant subjects.
- Track record of delivering high-level projects and /or property management outcomes;
- Experience in working for reputable developer;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Deadline 1st March, 2019.
Share with your love ones