Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Manage inventory of all office supplies and maintain an updated inventory list on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for verifying all food vendors payment vis-à-vis the lunch list on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring of Pool cars, Staff Bus and the Generator fuel consumption and send report to the Senior, Human Resource Officer on a monthly basis.
- Processing of all local vendors Purchase Order (PO)
- Report to the Senior Human Resource Officer any maintenance that needs attention at the reception area.
- Maintain clear desk policy.
- To carry out the day to day administration of the front office, including attending to visitors/contractors.
- Ensure proper filing of various registers at the front desk by visitors and staff as the case may be.
- Ensure compliance of visitors/vendors rule on entering the office.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them to the appropriate person.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail
- Answer inquiries regarding services and availability of the personnel
- Send monthly report for the used office consumables in the warehouse.
- To ensure the overalls for vendors/contractors are well dry-cleaned when need be.
- Candidates residing in Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki axis are encourage to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] use the position they are applying for as the title of their email
Application Deadline 1st February, 2019.
Share with your love ones