Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators. Aside the top-notch quality of our services, we pride ourselves in the collaborative effort of our team of value-driven, experienced, young professionals carefully selected through a rigorous selection process to ensure consistency in the quality of our services and corporate goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Sales Lead Executive
- Expand company’s market share and visibility in the sector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cost-effective sales management for all market targets
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing to terms and conditions.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Coordinating sales projects.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Drive extensive business development
- Expand company’s market share and visibility in the sector
- Build winning marketing programs to support specific sales objectives across different channels and segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations of service offerings to prospects to support business development
- Achieve defined business volumes and financial targets exec sales
- Plans, leads and supervises the sales efforts and sales proposals
- Responsible for developing sales and marketing strategy and company sales procedures,
- Training and motivating sales staff, achieving sales targets and revenue goal
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from our products in a designated region
- To develop and drive the sales and marketing strategy and operational activities, to ensure return on brand visibility, increased revenue, customer Acquisition, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Exercise judgment in Identifying sales opportunities and networking.
- Integrate quality procedures to all business processes within and trade marketing function and their effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Minimum Qualification: BSc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or Management.
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of Previous sales experience successfully selling at executive level in the solar industry.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good understanding of online marketing channels , B2B and customer mobilization and acquisition
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns and sales plan.
- Excellent Marketing and Sales skills; must be tactful, friendly but firm.
- Good Negotiation Skills.
- Must be self driven
- Evidence of meeting and exceeding sales target
- Excellent presentation skills Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong networking ability
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letters and Credentials to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones