Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a reputable vitamin drink manufacturer is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Position: Senior Manufacturing Manager
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance;
- Identifying training needs.
- Attend Friday Factory Meetings along with Production Team, Quality Compliance Team and Led by Factory Manager. Set targets for the forthcoming week.
- overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule in coordination with Sales Manager (Produce what they can sell )
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment (lateral support from Maintenance Team)
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes;
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Senior Manufacturing Manager” as Subject of the mail.
Share with your love ones