Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position: Topside Inspection Engineer (Lifting Equipment)
Req I D: Req-1471
Contribute within the Onshore Inspection Team to the performance of the Operational Inspection activities performed Offshore, by assisting in: Campaign Preparation; mobilisations, supervision of work, works follow-up, reporting, documentation filing and reports / data recording.
- Review reports and ensure Notifications related to integrity are raised and closed in a timely manner
- Provide Technical Assistance and Support to the Offshore Staff.
- Ensures coordination with Logistic and materials staff about material procurement, transportation to/from site, material issues from stock, etc.
- Assist the DW Topside Inspection Head in defining Scope Of work related to yearly inspection of lifting equipments & Structures.
- Ensure coordination with support entities for campaign preparation
- Follow-up the Inspection Works performed by Inspection Contractors.
- Perform Inspection Works himself / herself, as required. in accordance with own level of Certification,
- Maintain Databases as-required
- Engineering technician with emphasis on mechanics, materials, metallurgy and corrosion.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in inspection of pressure vessels and piping in the Oil & Gas industry
- Knowledge of materials, metallurgy, welding, corrosion, failure modes, Non Destructive Testing and inspection techniques.
- Inspection, Lifting Equipments, Structures, NDT
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Share with your love ones