The Bridge Empire Consultancy, also known as TBEC, with its first office settled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, is established for, and with a strong commitment to guide, internationals and locals wherever it has its Branch located and around the world, whether it is for a student who is looking to study abroad; any Individual/Group/Company looking for an educational or corporate tour in a foreign country; any Individual/Group starting a Local/Foreign company either sole or partnership; career opportunities abroad or legal aid assistance, including visa applications and criminal cases; Individual/Group/Company who needs video- or photography services and tailored advise for succeeding in digital landscape such as professional brand identity, customized designs and brand strategy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Travel Consultant
State: Ikeja, Lagos
- We at TBEC Nigeria Limited are seeking a Facilities Officer to source for a capable and independent professional providing support to the Managers and the client in the delivery of general Facilities Management functions and application processing.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Conduct regular site inspections as and when required with good interaction skills.
- Perform regular inspection of office premise and interacting with end users’ requests.
- Coordinate Move management and facilitating role for significant project management and leasing liaison with landlord.
- Transportation coordination.
- Client movement management.
- Application coordinations.
- Assist in the monitoring of vendor performance and ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards.
- Accessing client applications
- Consulting with clients.
- Handle and coordination of all facilities management functions, including cleaning & janitorial, office facilities maintenance, office supplies and key management services.
- Apply vendor purchase orders and payments using available systems, generate reports, support office admin work; invoice review, cost tracking, relating purchasing requests, liaising with vendors for providing maintenance and office supplies at minimal cost and to streamline office administration procedures to maintain a quality operation culture.
- Process a customer-service orientated approach to problem resolution and sustainable in high demanding working environment
- Team player with pleasant disposition with good in administration work, organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Proficient in MS Office suite and especially MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Candidate with design experience such as photoshop, illustrators, sketch and any other design based skill are highly preferred.
- Degree or Higher Diploma or above
- Over 3 years’ relevant experience in Facilities Management or related consultancy field, with commercial working experience is preferred
- Experience with Visa application processing.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. 13, Joseph Street,
Opebi Link Road,
Off Osho Link, Ikeja,
Share with your love ones