Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is a dynamic business development firm that is based on human resources and capacity building.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Front Desk Officer
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake receptionist duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Strong communication and people skills
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Customer service orientation
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Qualification: minimum of OND in Secretariat Studies or any relevant field.
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Deadline 3rd February, 2019.
Position: Information Officer/Data Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst, who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Interested candidate must be a resident of Lagos State.
Attractive salary and incentive based on excellent performance.
Position: Maintenance Engineer
- We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Engineer to oversee all installation, repair and upkeep operations of the company’s facilities.
- You will be the one to ensure that the company facilities are well cared for and adequate to support the company’s business operations.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise upkeep staff (custodians, janitors etc.)
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with
- Proven experience as maintenance engineer
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Interested candidate must be a resident of Lagos State.
- B.Sc in Electrical Engineering or any relevant field.
N150,000 – 200,000 Monthly.
Position: Marketing Officer
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns
- You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Support the marketing manager in overseeing the department’s operations
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Minimum of an OND in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven experience as Marketing Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Candidate must be a resident of Lagos State.
Application Deadline 5th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Share with your love ones