Nalis Pharmaceuticals Limited – We are a Major Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing/Trading company with headquarters in Owerri and Corporate Office in Lagos Nigeria, but with key dealers and Sales Reps and Regional Sales Managers nationwide. Focus is on ethical lines and a Good Manufacturing Practice with many products in the market.
To ensure Quality Manufacturing practice, we urgently require the services of a suitable professional to fill the positions below:
Position: Regional Sales Manager
- A Registered Pharmacist, Pharmacologist or a degree in any of the related Medical Sciences, (Pharmaceutical Sales Experience Sales experience is a plus).
- Salary is attractive and within the industry average.
Position: National Sales Manager
- The National Sales Manager must be a Qualified Pharmacist registered with Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN) with Sales Experience. She/he will be based in Lagos.
- He must possess some requisite sales experience from known pharmaceutical companies.
- He understands the whole rudiments of sales process, relationship management and competitive activities/analysis.
- He must possess competence in detailing, clinical presentations and organizing pharmaceutical workshops and seminars.
- He must be very hardworking, target oriented, aggressive and with high level of integrity and leadership skills to coordinate the activities of subordinates to achieve results.
Position: Quality Assurance Head
- Will be responsible for ensuring effective quality control and quality assurance practices are in place and effective in the production Area.
- Will be responsible for the operation of the quality control lab including procedures, people, and equipment.
- Will be responsible for adherence to the Quality Management System and continuous improvement initiatives for QC operations.
- Maintain the production’s Quality System
- Update, revise, and maintain the Productions Quality Assurance Manual, Standard Operating Procedures, and other quality documents.
- Perform internal audits of the Productions, including both technical and quality systems audits.
- Perform and document corrective action, including follow up monitoring to gauge the effectiveness of the corrective action.
- Monitor and Supervise analytical tests done in the laboratory
- Perform analytical tests in the production
- Follow all Quality Assurance/Quality Control procedures as outlined in the production Quality Assurance Manual.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University Degree in Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in production environment (Pharmaceutical Production Outfit an added advantages).
- Ability to work with moderate supervision, strong attention to detail, good verbal and written skills, positive attitude, ability to work well with others, strong initiative, and willing to accept additional responsibilities.
- Strong and efficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and drive change
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate reliability and a strong work ethic, be detailed, goal oriented, exhibit time management skills, and perform work accurately in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to understand detailed instructions and documents, to work independently, and to work as part of a team
- Show initiative, recognise emerging problems and pro-actively develop solutions
- Must be based in Owerri Imo State or Is willing to relocate as soon as possible.
Job Title: Driver
States: Owerri, Imo/Lagos
- The Drivers must have minimum of 5 years experience with valid driver license.
- He must also have a good knowledge of they Environments of interest respectively.
Attractive and within the industry average.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones