At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world class services we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything.
We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of commercial district which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Sales/Marketing Manager
- We are recruiting a Sales/Marketing Manager for a 5-Star Hotel that has 130 Rooms with about 120 staffs.
- The incumbent will provide hands-on sales, marketing, and channel strategy and reports to the General Manager by developing strategic action plans for hotels to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Work with individual hotel teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
- Provide guidance on the appropriate segmentation mix to maximize revenue potential.
- Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team.
- Assist in identifying target account and potential for each hotel.
- To guarantee a unified and seamless process to hotels and clients. Partner with Franchise Revenue team on sales and revenue strategy.
- Develop relationships with key counterparts in category 1 management companies.
- Develop tactical and strategic sales and marketing plans with the hotel, owner, and/or management company designed to maximize hotel revenues from local, regional, and national markets, to drive hotel-level sales performance, and market share position.
- Assess the current deployment of the sales organization to ensure the team is deployed and aligned with segmentation mix and goals are set accordingly to maximize revenue segmentation strategies.
- Identify potential clients and assist the local sales team in developing account penetration plan.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Review training and tools to improve sales processes that drive performance, improve sales and marketing efficiency and build a stronger sales culture.
- Diagnose root cause of issues at hotel(s), prioritize information and create specific action plans based on data analyses to deliver incremental revenue and improve market share.
- Analyze and interpret market research data, identify gaps in performance to determine hotel (s) strengths and weakness relative to its competitors.
- Based on hotel assessment determine appropriate consultation with key stakeholders, management companies, and/or hotels (including GM and Director of Sales), either over the phone or through an in person visit.
- Consult with the local sales team on best practices, sales tools, and brand information to enhance the sales process and penetrate specific market segments and key accounts.
- Assess current channel strategy and consult with hotels on necessary actions to drive revenue through channel optimization.
- Advise on future channel strategy to maximize conversion (e.g., web content, photos, channel-based pricing packages)
- Develop S.M.A.R.T. action plans with hotels and document in appropriate reporting tool.
- Education – Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Hotel Management, Business, or a relevant field of work is preferred. Alternatively, an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience in hotel operations.
- Experience – 8+ years progressive work-related experience, with at least 5 years in hotel operations management or relevant sales and marketing which includes the development and execution of tactical sales programs (business plans) and regional or multi-hotel corporate experience a plus.
Technical skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ability to adapt consultation based on the complexity of the hotel, from limited service to full service and extended-stay products
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to interpret data from resources and systems that provide insight on business travel accounts and travel agencies at top producing hotels in market.
- Demonstrated experience in working with hotels individually to develop account plans to increase share of business.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy for properties in various market situations, such as depressed market, new hotel development, and maintaining markets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of hotel operations.
- Ability to influence hotel leadership and owners to improve hotel performance.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills, including ability to lead difficult conversations, manage resistance, and consult with hotels in a virtual or in-person/live setting.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly build trusted relationships with owners, hotels, and internal stakeholders in a limited amount of time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing and sales principles, including channel strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret hotel performance data, and diagnose root causes of issues and develop action plans tailored to individual hotel/account needs that drive incremental revenue and market share.
- Demonstrated ability to understand competition in a market and identify gaps in hotel’s performance to competitors and execute a strategy to drive performance.
- Demonstrated understanding of hotel’s business mix and the ability to develop segmentation strategies and plans.
- Demonstrated understanding of daily/weekly/monthly/seasonal demands, booking patterns and pricing.
- Ability to identify demand generators.
- Demonstrated ability to advise and assist in development of business travel strategy and execution of the RFP process to improve revenue performance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applying for as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th January, 2019.
Share with your love ones