RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited a newly established Hospital built to pioneer advanced medical care in Nigeria with commitment to the highest standards of healthcare professionalism and service. The hospital is equipped to perform all forms of surgical procedures including those that are only possible at very few specialized hospitals. RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited is driven by a single thrust, to provide the best standards of patient care. It is this passion that has led to the development of unique specialties across medical disciplines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Registered Nurse
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification. Advanced qualification is an advantage.
Salary and Allowance
Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the Hospital Salary Structure for all categories.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should come along with their Application Letters and CV addressed and sent to:
The Head of Administration,
RoyalCrown Priesthood Hospital Limited,
Royal Compound – Near Christ The King College,
Ngor-Okpala, Umuneke – Umuofor Obike,
Send their Application to: [email protected]
For more enquiries, please call: 080-2382-6657
- Candidates residing in Imo state is eligible to apply.
- Candidates should enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next Four (4) years in not more than 1,000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee
Application Deadline 10th February , 2019.
Share with your love ones