Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- The Talent Acquisition specialist is responsible for delivering full life-cycle recruiting, from Client Acquisition to candidate sourcing to on-boarding and placement.
- Develop talent strategies to strategically identify, attract, and recruit talent through a variety of avenues, including the use of emerging technology and industry best practices.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers in client companies to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility
- Ensure that every client experience is unique and excellent by conducting frequent meetings with hiring managers to discuss candidates, the process and driving the progress of assigned requisitions.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers and other team.
- Responsible for scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with at least 2-5 years of sourcing / recruiting / talent acquisition experience gained from working within the Oil & Gas Sector.
- Ability to network within the industry.
- Demonstrated experience and proven success with Client acquisition, customer relationship management and candidate placement.
- Ability to source passive candidates by executing effective reach out and communication strategy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner externally & across the business.
Position: Accounting Executive
- The finance and Accounting executives support the financial goals of the organization by ensuring effectiveness of accounting activities.
- This often includes financial planning, Budgeting Auditing and management of internal controls.
- Oversee operations of the account department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework to achieve those goals.
- Manage income, expenditure and payroll.
- Conduct periodic financial Auditing.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation’s (FIRS, TAX, PECOM) and accounting principles
- Allocate resources and manage cash flow
- Prepare financial statement and budget for management or client report.
- Advise management on financial policies and control.
- Produce and analyse monthly and annual account/report.
- Extensive knowledge of financial trend both within the company and general market pattern.
- Minimum of HND in Finance or Accounting related discipline.
- Good level of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail in preparing and entering financial and payroll information.
- Vast Experience in Financial planning, Budgeting, Auditing
- Experience in Pay-rolling figures for large numbers.
Position: Business Development Executive
- A Business Development Executive will play an essential role in ensuring recruitment, conversion and retention of new customers by developing commercially focused business relationships with them.
- He/she would be tasked with the job of helping the business grow.
Business Development Consultant:
- Screen and propose potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and making recommendations.
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by examining risks, potentials and estimating client needs and goals
Business Development Strategy:
- Develop pipeline of new business for the company to improve company’s market position.
- Drive the formulation, execution, monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and operating plans for enhancing business growth and operating efficiency.
Research & Development:
- Gather market and customer information, network with major industry players and decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends to division and management.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who the key decision makers are.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- 2 – 5 years Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas Industry with basic knowledge of the working process of NAPIMS.
- In-depth knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and its current events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect, and interact with potential clients and ability to draft well-structured Business emails.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanour and very social.
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Share with your love ones