The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Organization: NASCON Allied industries Plc
Employment Type: Full-timeJob Summary
- Responsible for designing and developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing products according to NASCON product roadmap
- Development of growth strategies that increase market share and the brands reputation.
- Responsible for developing new products and driving innovation to enhance existing product
- Maximizes product profitability and improve product performance
- Assure competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design standpoint
- Comply with all relevant and required regulations/norms/standards
- Work closely with product managers to ensure customer focus and target costing; co-develop product roadmaps
- Coordinate with product development managers in defining the right allocation of the resources
- Conduct market surveys and analyze report
- Deploy strategies in testing and assessing product’s acceptability
- Keeps abreast of current trends, practices, development and regulatory changes which would impact product or formulation.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc Degree in Food Science, Food Technology. Food Chemistry or equivalent Degree.
- Minimum of 5-8 years cognate experience in Research & Development within the food industry.
- Experience with retail or food science manufacturer.
- Extensive experience in working directly with manufacturing facilities.
- Relevant professional certification in Food Science is an added advantage.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Project management skill
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
Application Deadline 12th December, 2018.
Position: Area Sales Manager
State: Lagos, Nigeria
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing sales operations, meeting targets and managing the sales team in the region.
- Ensuring product visibility and market availability
- Managing existing customer relationships while prospecting new customers
- Pro-sell to high volume outlets and ensure that stocks are delivered within required timeline
- Submit weekly/monthly activity report to Regional Commercial Manager
- Establish coverage plan for distributor in assigned territory
- Ensure distributor operates within the assigned territory and sell at recommended prices
- Proper route planning for the distributor sales forces
- Regular updates of relevant outlets as captured by Secondary salesmen
- Communicate cycle objectives and merchandising priorities to all operational field sales force
- Manage the relationships between retailers and wholesalers with NASCON and distributors
- Responsible for the selection/recruitment of secondary salesmen
- Organizing and supervision of trade marketing activities
- Management and on the job training of Area sales team.
- B.Sc Degree, or M.Sc degree in Marketing or Business Administration is preferred
- 4 years’ experience in Sales & Distribution role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Relevant professional certification in Membership of Nigeria Institute of Marketing is an advantage.
- Ability to plan, monitor and coordinate personals
- Team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to working at multiple locations
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain composure and have good listening skills.
Application Deadline 14th December, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Share with your love ones