Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
- Greet customers when entry or leaving the restaurant
- Maintain clean and hygienic services area
- Keep records of all transactions and maintain a good stock record at the begging and end of every shift
- Delivery exceptional customer service
- Handle cash, credit or check transaction with customer
- Bag customer’s goods correctly with extra care
- Up sell and suggest sell products
- Ensure set target are meet
- Minimum of two years work experience
- Basic knowledge of POS/computer
- Telephone Etiquette
- Inter personal communication written and verbal communication
- ND Certificate
- Positive attitude
- Attention to details
Position: Personal Assistant
- Screening and directing phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handling request and queries well
- Mediate between the manager and internal and external clients
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Make travel arrangement
- Take dictation and minutes during meetings
- B.Sc in any field and P.A diploma added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of office management system and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Tittle: Accountant
- Prepare examine and analyses accounting records financial statement and other financial report to asses accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Compute taxes owned and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and book keeping personal and direct their work activities.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for business and individuals.
- Serve as bankruptcy trustees and business valuators.
- Prepare staff salary/bonuses on monthly basis.
- Minimum of ND
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Job ethics
- Interpersonal skill and technology know out
Job Tittle: Baker
- Resume early at work
- Clean all equipment before use
- Weigh all ingredients before using
- Track supplies and place orders as demand
- Bale different bread/pastries
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work order pressure
- Keep records of customers every delivery.
- Complete daily maintenance checks on delivery van and notify management of any issues
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Timely delivery of goods to clients
- Ability to manager time for a streamlined delivery expenses.
- Work independently
- Minimum of one year experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject.
Application Deadline 25th February, 2019.
Share with your love ones