Lorache Group – Our client,a conglomerate FMCG in the manufacturing of different home and personal care product is recruiting to fill the position below:
Position: Sales Officer (Pharmaceutical)
States: Lagos, Enugu, Ibadan – Oyo, Kaduna & Onitsha – Anambra
- Our client seeks to employ the service of a dedicated and efficient Sales Personnels to join its team in a fast spaced environment.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Driving and achieving Sales and Collections Target
- Managing, training and motivating existing customers to drive revenue growth
- Develop and manage efficient distribution networks for sales
- Developing new Customers and recruiting Dealers
- Develop efficient and creative sales for the assigned territory and target setting for the sales team
- Customer Service and market feedback and reporting the same to the organization
- Minimum experience of 3 years in cosmetics (lotions & creams)
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense and understanding of FMCG Industry in Nigeria
- Aggressive sales individual (preferably Male)
- Must be mobile
Position: Area Sales Manager
State: Onitsha, Anambra
- We seek to hire an experienced Area Sales Manager who is passionate about market penetration, who understand market segmentation and has a data base of high profile distributors and must be willing to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment in generating strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation.
Description of Responsibilities / Function
- Achieves the area revenue volume and value targets for each SKU.
- Establishes an environment and foundation for future sales growth by focusing on secondary sales.
- Directs the selling activities within the state, inclusive of resource deployment and customer interactions.
- Leads the sub-ordinates, inclusive of managing performance, Mentoring.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Ability to identify business development opportunities within the region.
Specific Targets / Objectives:
- Achieve Sales value and volume for his area.
- Make product available in every area within his region by expanding the distribution of products.
- Make available New products or brands as per company strategy plan
- Optimum stock to be maintained with all his distributors within his region.
- Train all sales force within his region.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Large team handling capability
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- University Degree
- Minimum of 8 years working experience of sales in FMCG
- Age : Max age limit of 35yrs
- Proven leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Position and State applied for as subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 7th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share with your love ones